APSU Sports Information
Clarksville, TN – Austin Peay State University football season tickets are on sale, and they’re going quickly.
Under a new ticketing structure implemented by assistant athletics director Josh Jorgensen, less than 30 reserved seat backs (Sections D and E) remain.
These are available to Governor Club members at $55.00 per seat for adults ($45.00 for youth/seniors/staff and military personnel) and require an additional $20.00 donation per seat for non-Governor Club patrons.
Austin Peay Governors Football tickets are on sale now for the 2016 Season.
Reserved sections (A, B, C, F and G) are available at the same rate, but don’t require a Governors Club membership or additional donation.
General admission sections are available for $40.00 for adults ($30.00 for youth/seniors/staff and military personnel).
Five home games dot the schedule for the second consecutive year, with Tailgate Alley set to open three hours before kickoff each game. Those dates will include:
September 10th, Tennessee Tech (6:00pm)
- Concert at Tailgate Alley: Hear local artists on the main stage at Tailgate Alley before watching the Governors take on the Golden Eagles in the home opener.
- APSU Family Night – The families of all freshmen and sophomore students are invited to campus for the weekend of activities sponsored by Student Life and Engagement.
- Salute to Ag Game – Local 4-H and Future Farmers of America (FFA) members are invited to help celebrate Clarksville and Montgomery County’s thriving agriculture commerce.
- Postgame Fireworks
October 1st, Murray State (4:00pm)
- AP Day: This will be the first fall AP Day for prospective students. Not only will the stadium be packed with PFPS (Potential Future Peay Students), our current students, faculty and staff who make AP Day a success will be recognized during the game.
- Local Heroes Day – Join us in honoring local law enforcement, firefighters and other heroes.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Day – Help Austin Peay athletics raise awareness for the fight against breast cancer. Breast cancer survivors will be recognized on the field during the game.
October 22nd, Mercer (4:00pm)
- Homecoming: Themed “Home is Where the Govs Are!”, the day will include a parade, the contest against Mercer and the announcement of Austin Peay’s Homecoming King and Queen at halftime. Be sure to check out LetsGoPeay.com and www.apsu.edu/student-life/aphomecoming for more details on Homecoming 2016 events.
- Concert at Tailgate Alley: Hear local artists on the main stage at Tailgate Alley before watching the Governors take on Mercer for Homecoming.
November 5th, Tennessee State (4:00pm)
- Military Appreciation Day: A week before Veterans Day, Austin Peay will host its annual appreciation day for the men and women in the armed services. Soldiers with the 101st Airborne Division Artillery Team will have a display on Tailgate Alley, along with a pregame flyover.
November 12th, Eastern Kentucky (4:00pm)
- Senior Day
- GOMB Day – Now in its fifth year, Band Day serves as a showcase for future Austin Peay band members and the Governors Own Marching Band. Students pay $20.00 to participate in the event—consisting of playing and performing with Austin Peay’s marching band—with that cost going toward lunch, music, a commemorative t-shirt and more.
Free tailgating slots are offered within easy walking distance from your seats inside APSU’s Fortera Stadium, aligned on either side of the walkway where the Gov Walk will take place 90 minutes before kickoff.
Fans are encouraged to reserve Tailgate Alley spots by visiting www.LetsGoPeay.com/Tailgate or calling 931.221.PEAY.
The Kids Zone at Tailgate Alley, located in the grass near Morgan Brothers Soccer Field, also will be available three hours before kickoff, with inflatables and games available for our younger fans.
New for Tailgate Alley in 2016, local food trucks will be on-hand to showcase some of the finest names in Clarksville’s mobile food.
In addition to its ticket sales push, Austin Peay seeks community partners for postgame fireworks, group ticket giveaways and other promotional events throughout the year.
For more information on how to become a sponsor these events, contact Josh Jorgensen at email@example.com or 931.221.7672.
About APSU Sports Information
Austin Peay State University Sports Information provides the latest news and updates on the Athletic endeavors of the student-athletes at APSU. Under the direction of Brad Kirtley, the APSU SID’s office consists of Cody Bush, and Colby Wilson. To contact the APSU Sports Information office, contact, 931.221.7561.
Web Site: http://www.apsugovernors.com
SectionsAssociations, Austin Peay State University, Colleges, Featured Story, Football, NCAA, Ohio Valley Conference, Sports
Topics101st Airborne Division, 4-H, AP Day, APSU, APSU Athletics, APSU Family Night, apsu football, APSU Fortera Stadium, APSU Homecoming, APSU Men's Football, APSU Sports, Austin Peay State University, Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer Awareness Day, Clarksville TN, Concert, Eastern Kentucky, fireworks, Future Farmers of America, Golden Eagles, Gov Walk, Governors, Governors Club, Governors Own Marching Band, Govs, Josh Jorgensen, Local Heros Day, Mercer, Military Appreciation Day, Murray State, Ohio Valley Conference, OVC, Racers, Salute to AG Game, Senior Day, Tailgate Alley, Tennessee State, Tennessee Tech, tickets, Veterans Day